SaintsWrath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SaintsWrath

LOM

+2
PkBoii
stupple
6 posters

RB + exp and pet

stupple

RB + exp and pet Empty RB + exp and pet

Post  stupple Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 am

lol no pets dont no if then going to be put back and all so rb is same exp 1.3
    PkBoii
    PkBoii

RB + exp and pet Empty Re: RB + exp and pet

Post  PkBoii Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 am

tbh m8 this serv needs a lot of work doin
    1) sort bugged books
    2) rebirth
    3)fix how the fk avatar has overleveled everyone by like 2 rebirths and has his kit
    4)challenge kit
    5) npc's
    6) sabuk

steve needs to also come bk dunno were he has been but i have a good idea for how to get it all sorted good and propper within 1day
    stupple

Post  stupple Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:08 pm

PkBoii wrote:tbh m8 this serv needs a lot of work doin
    1) sort bugged books
    2) rebirth
    3)fix how the fk avatar has overleveled everyone by like 2 rebirths and has his kit4)challenge kit
    5) npc's
    6) sabuk

steve needs to also come bk dunno were he has been but i have a good idea for how to get it all sorted good and propper within 1day

u mean how the fk he did

103-120
    then 60-140
    in like form sya 630 to 1130 With out no see is rb2 or anythink like that
    no one see him on and and he dont play much no see him on or he got gm power and so on
    stupple

Post  stupple Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:09 pm

i all so got told that some did lvl 93-120 in 2hrs lol i was like wtf what i done worryed all so go told lvling cave 4 war ok 1.2m at rb easy mobs

but i like to point out i not play last copuer dont see point i be but a lot in to lvl and when some can over lvl me use 4hr lvl vise like 20 hr day and exp caves and so on mass killing mobs as wiz is norm most power lvler hmm some not right here
    Asura
    Asura

RB + exp and pet Empty Avatar - Leveing

Post  Asura Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:24 pm

The reason you prob's don't see him on is because he come's on early in the morning when your not online,
    And if anything eles is up, we'll get to the bottom of it Smile

/Asura
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Asura wrote:The reason you prob's don't see him on is because he come's on early in the morning when your not online,
    And if anything eles is up, we'll get to the bottom of it Smile

/Asura

i go to be about 9am get up about 1pm i have 4hrs sleep tops a day and i got nothign eles to do so i play about 3-6 am i norm only 1-3 ppl on me some noob who test out and some other noob who norm i norming chat to or it just me and server when down at 11pm all ppl got kick off net when down and he was lvl 103 now he i come on 4 atfer the server was up and he sad he close to rb 3 no one see him do rb 2 so it maybe he stop net or only let him lvl or some eles u cant lies and about the aumont of ppl on line unles he log when that pop up
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:41 pm

and i dont take much screen shop but as u can see i do say on it morring

www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/screen/Images00.bmp
    www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/screen/Images01.bmp
    www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/screen/Images06.bmp
    www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/screen/Images07.bmp
    www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/screen/Images08.bmp
    www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/screen/Images09.bmp
    www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/screen/Images11.bmp
    www.ukgame2you.co.uk/saintwrath/screen/Images12.bmp

RB + exp and pet Images00
    RB + exp and pet Images01
    RB + exp and pet Images06
    RB + exp and pet Images07
    RB + exp and pet Images08
    RB + exp and pet Images09
    RB + exp and pet Images11
    RB + exp and pet Images12

Post  Avatar Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:58 pm

reason u dont see me is coz im allways doin sumfink

it isnt hard to level so dont cry....

items well wht can i say its not hard to kill a few bosses as they drop mainly all items....

im on either rlly late at nyt or early in the morning so not my problem if ur not on isnt it

stop crying and grow up

i also dont have acess to any gm chars and i dont have gm powers or acess to the dedi machine

stop crying learn wht the server is as ive played it before as its not the first remake that has been out
    Kev
    Kev

Post  Kev Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:09 pm

well said Ava xD
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Avatar wrote:reason u dont see me is coz im allways doin sumfink

it isnt hard to level so dont cry....

items well wht can i say its not hard to kill a few bosses as they drop mainly all items....

im on either rlly late at nyt or early in the morning so not my problem if ur not on isnt it

stop crying and grow up

i also dont have acess to any gm chars and i dont have gm powers or acess to the dedi machine

stop crying learn wht the server is as ive played it before as its not the first remake that has been out

hmm ye and no ur right it nt hard to lvl but q no see u on or it dont come on as avater and like i sad last copuy night at the 1 start i was play 20hrs a go cus i got nothing to do and for 3 days to server crash at 11 when u was 103 and i dam no it impolomse to do lvl 103-120 60-140 in 4 hrs with no EXp boouse unless here was event at 6 40-10am wich then maybe but no notic lol my prolbime is the FACK I am on over night and dont see u when i log norm pkboii or some eles pop on talk to me i say i going to be 4hrs
    if i was on an night and in morning i wouldnt cara but fack is i am on night steve can check the logs only day i stop doing when i found out u did 2 rb in like 3-4hrs
    Kev
    Kev

Post  Kev Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:14 pm

english? lolol
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Kev wrote:english? lolol
    he did

2 rb in 4hr doing u get it

103-120
    then 60-140 in 4 hrs

so what point
    u dont under same

and when he say he play late at night will like i sad i go to bed about 6-11 ish some time 4 about 4-5hrs sleep a day but i not be out 3days but play is game so that
    60 hrs lvling just about
    vuse some ye i see him at night for 1hr or to
    2x3 = 6 plus that 4 x3 when i seep that 12= 18 hr over 60 fine i can live with that

but when so can lvl 103-120 then 60-120 then 60+ in like 4hrs that worrd
    some explort or some going off that nit fit mahbe bug but

when some sa here on at night time and i be on most night other then last to when i was told he hit 3rb then i was it i give up playing ish cba to race some 1 who not on pop on for like 1-2 time for some bosser wich why he got kit that it but the fact i face and pkboii then day when new rb got put in we see steve set is lvl bk to 103 and when he log
    me pbkoii and was on kill boss all night to server crash at 11pm ish and steve was ut to about 6 30 with new ip wich post on form i got up at 9-10 back on game pkboii was on we talk see avater pknbooi told me he over lvl and close to rb 3 i got dc with that bug he hit 3rb in like 3-4 hrs now to be that bit to fast or some worred i did care that he is lvl 3 just how the fk he got it in 3-4hrs and when he say he be lvling at nigth and day u see the screen shot one at 2 other 4 -5 am in mmorring i havnt see him and here only 1 person on wich is me
    Asura
    Asura

Post  Asura Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm

@Stupple - Well mate i honestly don't have a clue, i'm sure we shall be more than happy to look into it, see what's going on Smile

/Asura

Post  Avatar Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:52 pm

check wht u bloody well like tbh

just becoz im a warr and ur a wizz u expect to level faster

were as i know existenz done like 8 lvls + in 15 mins and hes a wiz

if u dont like it dont play simple as

be a cry child i dont care....

simple fact i know where to level and wht times to level at so places are packed to fk hence i gain more levels

if u use ur commensence u will see this aint fucking hard
    Asura
    Asura

Post  Asura Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Not picking Side's here, But Avatar is Right, It's the issue of Looking and different times, and Yeah wizzys do level faster than warr's if u havnt noticed ExistenZ's level 111 on 2nd rb Smile

Thanks

/Asura

Post  Avatar Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:56 pm

also rb exp boost helps u shud use it sometimes stupple it might pay off ur cry child antics

if u feel like im being nasty ill say sorry but end of day its not hard to use ur brain
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Avatar wrote:also rb exp boost helps u shud use it sometimes stupple it might pay off ur cry child antics

if u feel like im being nasty ill say sorry but end of day its not hard to use ur brain

when i as talking the RB EXP WAS TAKE OUT OF GAME be and i was bich it to steve about it he sa i could w8 it was only but back in with number 7 so taht fking bull shit

Post  Avatar Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm

key 8 is rb exp and its been ingame as ive been usin it lol and every1 else has
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Asura wrote:Not picking Side's here, But Avatar is Right, It's the issue of Looking and different times, and Yeah wizzys do level faster than warr's if u havnt noticed ExistenZ's level 111 on 2nd rb Smile

Thanks

/Asura

that not it the fack is he lvl in 4hrs i be talk to exitstne befor he sad way he was lvl he can do it but he think it will take 8 hrs to do i not biching i just like point it out some worry and need to be look in to and it notice just me who point it out
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 pm

stupple wrote:
    Avatar wrote:also rb exp boost helps u shud use it sometimes stupple it might pay off ur cry child antics

when i as talking the RB EXP WAS TAKE OUT OF GAME be and i was bich it to steve about it he sa i could w8 it was only but back in with number 7 so taht fking bull shit
    yes i have be useing it BUT IT WASNT IN GAME when u sad it was that fact

and we not taling about now we talking about befor the key 8 was put in

Post  Avatar Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm

key 8 was put in wen steve fixed rebirth npc and u asked me a day or 2 after that was fixed i beleive

stop bitching and crying its getting u nowere fast
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Avatar wrote:check wht u bloody well like tbh

just becoz im a warr and ur a wizz u expect to level faster

were as i know existenz done like 8 lvls + in 15 mins and hes a wiz

if u dont like it dont play simple as

be a cry child i dont care....

simple fact i know where to level and wht times to level at so places are packed to fk hence i gain more levels

if u use ur commensence u will see this aint fucking hard

ye that right i show him is where place was if i the place i take is noob to lvl him
    but he count do lvl u did in hr wich u did i dont think me + him could done in in 2 other llv place but in 4hrs but we would come close
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Asura wrote:@Stupple - Well mate i honestly don't have a clue, i'm sure we shall be more than happy to look into it, see what's going on Smile

/Asura

but anyway that alal we asking tbh end of we going but over kill

Post  Avatar Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 pm

ever heard of checking places out checking diff floors out in caves findin packed spots and usin them to ur advantage

and instead i bet u just use 1 place to lvl hence ur shit and crying like a little bitch
    stupple

Post  stupple Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Avatar wrote:ever heard of checking places out checking diff floors out in caves findin packed spots and usin them to ur advantage

and instead i bet u just use 1 place to lvl hence ur shit and crying like a little bitch

will if i didnt then i not be telling steve with floor and map are bug now will i hmm

i be to all cave in is game tbh and towns

and like i sad gm sad then LOOK in to it end off

but take it way ur going seem u have some ur hideing
    i cba to bich just pointing out the points i dont minde tbh just havet ppl explosrt and so on 4 thinks and cheating

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:28 pm